Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tourism Malaysia - Selangor: i-city



The city of light @ I-city

I-city is a new attraction at Shah Alam near UiTM where millions of bright LED lights are shaped into variety of theme includes maple tree, zoo, snow house, Chinese lantern, peacocks, flamingos, cherry blossom etc.

From Federal Highway you can already see fascinating view of I-city. Being at I-city with family and friends, walking through the park and taking photographs are some of the unforgettable moment that you can get at I-city.

The fee to enter the park is extremely cheap as low as RM10 per car. Wi
th the ticket, you can go to any of two parks besides common park accessible to all. If you are hungry, don't worry there are a lot of food stall available.

Tips: As much as you can try to avoid to be there during or after rain because most of the park are outdoor. It might spoil your trip there.



how to get there:

No comments:

Post a Comment